Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 母亲节快乐



yeaa today is a global Mother's Day. i would like to wish my beloved mummy Happy Mother's Day!!! follow by to every great mother in this world =)


i don't want to write what and how i celebrated with my mummy because i don't feel to describe the whole story. in short, today is a great day for my family i would like to say :)


i didn't buy any valuable or memorable present for my mum because i can't get any :( you can't say that i'm not sincere as i got hurt when i was hunting present for mummy hehe..


Mummy, hope we did bring a memorable mother's day for you. i know you are suffering sometimes :'( thank you for bringing me up until now and again thousands of thank you for your contribution towards this family. i do really LOVE you as well as the family and house you keep


hereby i sincerely create and design a photo for you. Happy Mother's Day 母亲节快乐 (ˇˍˇ)





No comments: