Credit to Shareordie.in
1. As you age, your eye color gets lighter.
2. It takes approximately 12 hours for food to entirely digest.
3. The longest living cells in the body are brain cells which can live an entire lifetime.
4. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as a substitute for blood plasma.
5. Wearing headphones for an hour increases the bacteria in your ear 700 times. *Don't wear!!*
6. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
7. Brushing your teeth regularly has been shown to prevent heart disease.
8. Men can read smaller print than women; women can hear better.
9. The average person has over 1,460 dreams a year.
10. One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet.
11. Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails.
12. The average person laughs 15 times a day. *Less than 15 times means that you are abnormal, laugh more la!! xD*