Monday, March 14, 2011

Eatings at Seoul Garden



#Credit to Fui Yeng a.k.a Xiao Ying²'s hp camera for the following photos#
#Click each image to enlarge if you want to view in bigger size#



I received few messages both in English and Chinese from friends about the consequences of explosion of Japan nuclear power plant. I do not know whether it is real or not as last time there was a similar message like this which ended up no effect at all or nothing's happened eventually.



******************************

A nuclear power plant in Fukumi, Japan exploded at 4:30 AM today. If it rains tomorrow or later, don't go outside. If you are outside, be sure that you have rain protectors. It's acid rain. Don't let it touch you. It may burn your skin, lose your hair or have cancer. Please pass, stay safe and remind everyone you know.


******************************



So I was just "==Haiya again this kinda message!" or "okkkokokokokokokok" LOL I don't believe 100 percent but also not totally neglecting lar. Will still take note of that and be more careful ^^ Until errrrr moment ago my mum & aunt asked me to bring umbrella if I am going out tomorrow and I answered them : I don't go anywhere tomorrow I don't have class :)

So to my important people, you should know I suppose especially my dear, just bear with the incident and take good care by trying to avoid the rain for few days lar yea. I really care.




I like to go shopping center walk walk walk and I used to go often (last time) until today, I found out that window shopping is actually super tiring unless I go shopping center with purpose. Is it maybe because I don't have enough rest time that causes me to feel exhausting? My mind : Ohhh myyyyy ==zzz I am sleepy & tired I want to go back can I go back now?

Belated birthday celebrating. Meat roaster! Meat meat meat. Scare to see so much @@
Luckily I didn't eat much meat hhahhaa..


What also added in. Prawn, cuttlefish, fish ball crab ball vegetables ball ball ball, crab (slide) one piece one piece that one, haiya! Long long with red color one lar not the real crab, etc..
High cholesterol ah the soup!!! o(>﹏<)o
Slurppppp but very nice, tasty hahhhhahah..
Yea don't drink and eat so much seafood. I didn't :) I don't touch prawn!


Caught you red handed! xP


Photo caption is referring to me not the pretty girl Angela.
I am not glaring lar wehh but that face really yong sui xDD
Hhhaha muka 10cent. Look so unwilling 不甘愿……?


Ahhh my all the time flavourite!! Not enough lehh haha~
PS : I don't like Baskin Robbin.


White teethhhhhhhhhhhh once again happy birthday Julieeeee! ^^


Why this photo is special darker?????
Angela you are so…… @@
==or should I say I am too short? (+______+)





Story cut……! END..... xD I am tired, bye bye and night night ;)




No comments: