Monday, November 7, 2011

Workaholic


I just realise I am actually sama-sama workaholic as dear but I think I'm slightly better than him haha. If not because of my colleagues' frequent orders, I won't bother to eat if you tempt me with finger licking foods in my workplace or I will even forget to eat as long as my work haven't complete.



Just a random photo hehe. Don't ask me why long scarf. I LIKE, ok? ;P

We are all at the same position same level having same reputation. A & B talked about others normally I just listened and laughed that's all! They seem very good to each other but is it the real picture? Isn't shared joy is double the joy? Why must compete under same building instead of co-operative, together work out the ideal accomplishment? For me, the latter is much better than former and that will even bring greater result!!

Then, B told me something about A. Not really backstab but it is more to fact because I feel the same way. Anyway, I just listened, not adding sugar & salt. You know, one way to have a peaceful world is to keep quiet even if you know exactly what is happening but it is not the time for you to tell! Moreover, I don't think it is good for me to talk much for that.

学佛之人不妄语!I did not when the bad emotions rose to maximum point. -___________-Shame! Hhahaa.. I TRY NOT TO have false speech ok. Should I go for Five Precepts? Ha..



2 comments:

Happy walker said...

looks sexy for me.. gg la~

Alex P. said...

Being workaholic is already a symptoms of some kind of wrong behavior. Well, not at all costs but there are certain people who are workaholic and end up being on the wrong side of their careers instead.

workplace training online