Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Liebster Award


I am back! Before I talk what had just carried on, I shall finish the pending work that distributed to me. That is, to complete the "Liebster Award" tagged by Jeannie. I actually doubt people will read this "article" of mine until the end of the blog @.@
 The 5 Rules :


Rule 1Each person must post 11 things about themselves
1. For me, punctual is a respect. I am a punctual girl, so please don't be late when you date me or whatever time you've/we've promised.
2. People always say I look fierce. That's not true!!! My facial expression is like that, takkan want to smile all the time like idiot meh???? I will try to smile more but I don't smile when I'm serious in doing work.
3. I am a weird person, I don't like 100plus & whatever drink that is full of artificial colouring except coke.
4. I scare expose to sun but I am not the serious type of anti-sun.
5. I don't like crowd place.
6. Yellow colour is my favourite colour when I was small but now I do not have any favourite colour. I choose the colour that is best suit of the stuff.
7. My true face : I don't like display ornament, I prefer things that can be used. However, memorable or seriously beautiful awesome display thing presented by my boyfriend or best friend is okay for me.
8. I don't like to explain the reason behind. If you know me, you will trust me & you don't need my explanation. If you don't, what for I explain so much to a person who do not understand my situation & my thinking?
9. I like to eat.
10. I am not stingy but not generous also. My main concern is not to waste money. However, I will be generous towards my family & boyfriend or sometimes best friend too as long as it doesn't consume too much portion of my savings. 
11. Cannot think of any. Okla. He is mine, don't touch him HAHAHA :D


Rule 2 Answer the questions the tagger has set for you + create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
Questions for me
1. Do you have any nicknames? If yes what are they?
Of course I have lol : Pumpkin, xiao xiao (small small).

2.  Morning or night person?
Sometimes morning sometimes night.


3. Do you believe in ghost?
Yes.

4. What is your guilty pleasure?
Hhaahahaha non-stop eating mouth-watering foods and then regret later.

5. If you could only ever read one book again, what would it be?
I do not have any book that I like it so much.

6. What you think about white chocolate?
Chocolate is my favourite! Whatever chocolate I also like except bitter chocolate.

7.What is your fashion no-no?
What is fashion no-no? Sense of fashion????? Favourite fashion?

8. Name an annoying habit you wish you never have.
Always take into consideration of others.

9. What is the most evil stuff you have done so far? hehe
"Curse" school air-cond to spoil.

10. Dream vacation?
Japan 日本

Taiwan 台湾

Macau 澳门

 Beijing 北京

11.Do you know what kuih genggang is before google it? ahahaha
I don't know by looking at the Malay name but I know it is a Nyonya kuih. Oooo yuan lai Haha google it >> 九层糕!


Question for the people I'm going to tag
You will know soon.


Rule 3  Choose 11 people and link them in your post
Can I skip this? I'm just trying to be different HEHE.

Rule 4 Go to their page and tell them
Invalid.

Rule 5 Remember no tag backs! 
Invalid.



1 comment: