Monday, September 23, 2013

Handmade Products


Just a short update in the middle of the night before composing the post about my life. Since I mentioned that I'm not satisfy with my first try handmade flower, hence I made some improvements. These two handmade flowers are the gifts I presented to my best friends upon their graduation. Congratulations babe(s) !


First one I made in a bouquet (a good shot taken by "kah-jeh") while another one I made it in a pot.


Like or not, this is merely the appreciation and 心意 of mind. 礼轻情意重!

Next, this is the earring I made today hoho! Yes for your information, I've been doing this part time job. So when I say I work in jonker area, it is not those very common things like what you saw at the jonker stalls ok.


Just if you would like to know, this is made from copper wire, the white colour stone is pearl, the red one are agate and the remaining one are bloodstone.

Function of pearl : Brings one out of depression; gives calm and vibrant feeling; improve memory.

Function of agate : Enhances creativity, attracts strengths; protects you from stress and energy drains.

Function of blood stone : Strengthens immune system; circulate the blood; increase energy flow.


No comments: