Sunday, February 20, 2011

Birthday Present For Our Jason! =D


Yeay I'm now having two weeks holiday, feeling so relax after final ended =D I can do whatever I like, read books, handicraft, event planning, drama, rest puas-puas etc. Since I have more leisure time and sister is busy designing for the event plus I have the ideas so I help her to do the birthday card for assistant leader on behalf of Buddhist Society.


100% handmade!! Simple is the best ;D


7th product : There's a 3D lotus inside when you open the card.

*6th is the valentine's 3D card I did for my dear hhhahha but cannot show, only he can see it ;P*


8th product : Another one origami lotus for him.

Try to imagine if you put the candle inside or LED light. Nice right? Maybe I can think a way to improve it if I am able.

It would be nicer if I use another kind of paper which is softer and shining one. Okay try to find that paper and do for the coming B-Project Camp ^^

Or is there any transparent soft paper? Wow imagine again, chio to the max!! ;D


But too bad, I still can't find the love shape beads =( I am going Dong Zen tomorrow, sunbian have a look if there's selling ^^




2 comments:

Qyo❤Mk said...

wao
i am planning to make a card for my boyfriend birthday..
this is a good idea.. hehehehehe

Pei Qin said...

Haha but you really want to do lotus meh? or I think you can look for this, http://cp.c-ij.com/en/contents/3053/list_15_1.html
The 3D pop-up love card is very nice ^^ Good luck yea!