Friday, March 16, 2012

Just a random title


Do not think that my life is dull and I am having miserable days. You go to jump sea. Hehe. Though two are leaving for Singapore, we will still hope for a meet again. Not to forget, I am still having this bunch of BS friends. They are my all time support besides my family, love & best friends.


This was the immediate week I returned from Penang. Cry family kept asking me eh you dark eh you dark liao? YESSSSSS but so far still okay, I get back previous fair skin by half now in 3 weeks time. I don't apply any whitening cream, so consider quite fast I guess?


Since I never really show myself for quite some time, I mean near look lah then I show you now lorh hahha because I have my haircut I got the mood! I am finding the hair accessories I want ler.

I don't like long hair zzz I only like middle long length hair. For me, middle hair girl is sexy, not long hair. My thinking, I don't offend you unless you take the place. Alright, just to give an update that I'm still doing fine & good! ^^



No comments: