Monday, March 26, 2012

Lotus Ornament!


Finally I get the crystal beads I want! I have forgotten the actual name you told me paiseh laoda. Kinda sad anyway because I'd searched for it so long until half a year ago, I discovered the beads somewhere then I asked for it. However, the colour I want was not available so I just waited for the seller to contact me.


6 months later????? Still no telephone lephone~ So I went to ask again, the fellow told me she won't be taking the stock anymore zzz. *Why???* Then, what she left are only 10 love-shape-beads (what I need is 18!). And pink colour (not the colours I want).

What to wait? Don't want to wait anymore, I just take it and think how to make it nice.


Lotus in progress haha.


Epic fail, you know? > < I don't have the line anymore *desperate* so I can't open it and make a new one *sien*. Failure is not on the lotus, it is somewhere else! =( Haha but anyway like what I mentioned, nothing is perfect, so I just accept and love it! Everything is special in its own way :D (might amend it if I have the line, if.)

For my current decision, this will be the last masterpiece of my handicrafted works. Won't be doing anything more, the most is just 十字绣!No place in my house for me to hang now! *Self talking "Hang at boyfriend's bedroom lur hhahhaha.."*

P/s : If only my patient is come back haa.. Provided that with more leisure time ;P



No comments: