Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Wedding Dinners


Everything comes together and my life gets more and more interesting nowadays (without exam lah!). Just a brief one because I still have revision with me. 

I attended a wedding dinner of a Sabah friend and at the same time my boyfie's BB brother. Though half duty half dining with me, but I have already contented to see him beside =)

The little cute girl with me at the wedding dinner. If you wonder who is she that always capture photo with me, let me clarify you she is my boss' daughter who likes to play with me around. Hyperactive but cute! Also, can consider mui mui.


The next day is the wedding of my boyfie's sister. We have been busy for the whole day but at least I am better than him who was rushing the video for the wedding night. Oh dear looks little more chubby now, I like that!! ^^ Proudly present the work of his & teammates, Moment Delight.


The door clashing session is mad funny. Haha.. Have a look!! Wishing the couple happy ever after ;))


Cinematographer: Dave Goh, Daniel Lim, Cheng Khai

No comments: