Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Colour Changing


All the foods of CNY are fattening so don't be surprise when you see me growing horizontally (please stop) instead of what vertically (which is how much I wish I can) -__________-lll 


Posing with my brother on the first day of CNY. See good good. FIRST DAY of CNY. Brother said I look fat with this blouse waseh you imagine the size is expanding until Chap Goh Mei @@ Baby please lend me your weighing scale in your bedroom XD


As I promised to show you guys different colors of the 2013 Dong Zen Lantern main attraction, I'll have my word now. Teng tenggg, but no editing lah! I'm lazy.


The 2 colours I show in my Facebook.


Other colours available :







4 comments:

Happy walker said...

nice buddha lantern!
i was there too last time~

LITTY said...

It looks like a flare top that's why your brother say fat! And no doesn't look fat to me! D: By the way, that photo look a little different than usual but still nice. :D

Pei Qin said...

This year you went?

Pei Qin said...

The different is a good thing or bad thing? Haha! Thanks thanks :D