Friday, March 1, 2013

1st March


Today is the first day of my internship! Early in the morning, without any briefing, experience or teaching, we were asked voluntarily to assist seniors out auditing. Lol? By the way, I was one of another side who stay at office.

First day we, each trainee has got the new laptop oh hoho, stationeries and mechanical equipment. I managed to solve the problem manager gave me! Hahaha which is what I'm proud of today (because today is 1st day ma!). I wasn't feeling really well (my personal problem). In addition, the office is cold, make me feel not comfortable but I spent well the time doing the work at office :)


I'm so gonna end this with my valentine's day post because by writing, I'm thinking of him! YaH ! Makes me very happy ^.^ Just a short one lah because I'm pretty tiring after 11 hours of working.

My Valentine's day isn't very romantic but I would love him to accompany me, that's more than enough! Like I say, his companion is the most romantic thing for me ^____^ I know, one day, he will give me romantic. I know, my man, he will. 

Valentine's day is a good or bad day? Businesses are taking advantages everywhere, the prices are like choping people head off. I will feel heartache if I saw him spending alot. So good gf like me where to find ! Hahaha. Jkjk. 
You see you see he is shy again! :P He doesn't look good recently due to tiredness but for me he still looks hansom!! Me? Anyhow one take.


I still constantly thinking about you in my workplace today. I will stop here because my eyes are closing, good night!




2 comments:

Happy walker said...

he is xin fu~ i jealous ~ =(

Pei Qin said...

Haha. You will have one in the future :)