Sunday, March 3, 2013

Travelling


After working every weekend for 1.5 years, I decided to take myself a rest during my internship period. I realised how enjoy it is for students who are able to do what they like when they do not have part time job with them. Yes! I did quite a lot things these 2 days, so contented I am!

Thinking back the places I visited, I really want to thank dear for giving me the opportunity. Trough him, I have fate with Calanthe Art Cafe & Joe's Design. Then, I have chances to travel with them too.


Before I join the team officially, I was given a place to join the trip. The first place we travel together is Taiping and this is the first sweet photo too I have with him. Then, we went Penang.


We had casual wears for ourselves which made the entire trip a relax one. We will only dress up very nicely next time when we go overseas to travel ^^ Next, we went Langkawi and Sabah.


Then, we had a free stay at Sepang Gold Coast. It is quite a romantic place but for your information, the price is expensive or maybe consider quite okay for you. For the first time we "swim" together. I don't know how to swim but he gave me a hand and kept persuading me that he will stay beside me. He gave me a short briefing but still ! I don't know how to swim hahaha. The main two factors I fear are (i) I cannot breathe and (ii) I can't open my eyes under the water.


One of our plans are to travel wherever we can. There are few places I wish to go. Slow slow =) 
(i) Taiwan

The 九份老街 seems nostalgic. I like this kind of feeling, my partner as well quite like it.


(ii) Macau 

  I want to go Macau even more after seeing the newest episode of Running Man.


(iii) Paris

The romantic capital 浪漫之都 I wish to spend with my lover, only with him. No bulb @@


(iv) England

England, the place that Running Man makes me feel like going too.


Not to forget, Bali !

This is the place we can go in a short period as the flight is quite cheap nowadays and it is the nearest one compared to the others above. In addition, this is the place dear likes it, so why not? ^^


I will be travelling soon with dear and Calanthe team. Stay tune! I hope for a photo that can satisfy me haha..

5 comments:

chishen said...

台湾大概1500就能游了,如果能买到便宜机票,1500包机票都没问题。7天台北自助行,千万别选7-9月。如果没打算血拼,4月去就比较好,温度大概十多二十度。

去澳门就要去香港,不然澳门2天就能走完。lol

Bali今年会去,又买到便宜机票啦。lol...

Sorry for comment in chinese.rf

Pei Qin said...

It's okay, you know me. What an useful information! RM1500 是多久的哦?7天的话,有那么便宜吗?还包两程机票 wor。
台湾的话,还没打算呢,不过其一会是 food hunting!就算有血拼的话,我也不买多。4月不错!因为我怕冷。但是要等到2015年吧,因为2014我还有课。
爽啦你一直走哈哈。多便宜?Bali 的你是不是拿到那个RM130+ 的?Bali 我也想去!其实不需要多天…… 哎哟我何时能去?哈哈。

chishen said...

台湾自助行是真的还好的,不贵。之前我去只换了1500马币,没包括机票,可是有剩钱回来。不过现在飞机票应该比较贵了。我那时候买来会好像三百多罢了。我去7天,不过都是住budget hotel,只是最后一晚住比较豪华的。出门都是搭地铁,一些地方就转巴士。所以很省。。。吃不会很贵,价钱都大概马来西亚这样的价钱。

bali的,哈哈哈,我朋友新加坡买的,新币70,来回。比较麻烦一点是要去新加坡搭飞机咯,不过也好,回来顺便待新加坡两天。

慢慢来啦,我25岁才第一次坐飞机,就是去台湾。哈哈。。

Pei Qin said...

Sg70也不会很贵啊,大约RM200+,挺划算的!巴厘岛的去多久?

chishen said...

我去5天,礼拜去星期四回新加坡,应该会逗留两天才回来马六甲。70新币没两百多马币那么高啦,大概x2.5罢了。大概150-160这样吧