Saturday, March 30, 2013

Trip to Redang


I thought that I could have more time during internship period but I realise actually I was wrong. The entertainment time is getting lesser because everyday when I reach home in the evening, not to consider bath & dinner, I have to complete my weekly report just to prevent from forgetting what I had done in the workplace. By the time after I complete my report & talk to him for a while, the 2 pins of the clock are pointing at "12", =.=haih is time to get to the bed.


Today I have little leisure time so I decided to utilize it fully by updating my blog. Regarding the title, I went Redang with CAC team and of course, including my boyfi. I would say that he made me make the right choice, the trip worth my 3 days leave.

We reached Kuala Terengganu at 5+am. While waiting for the boat to Redang Island, we had a rest and breakfast nearby. The cutie xiao-mei-mei with me, hope that I am a good playmate of her :)


One of the snorkelling destinations at Redang, Marine Park. Here, I saw alot of beautiful corals and I even got chance to touch it, all thanks to Mr. Xin Dong. He showed us eel, and also the bubble ring made by himself. If you guys wonder what is bubble ring, let me show you a picture.


Marine Park is a destination that suits well the senior citizens and children because they can stay at ashore or even feed the fish. Of course, we.are.not.senior.citizen LAH. Youngsters or adult can feed fish also ma! Haha.. Wonder why only me with goggle on? Because I cannot wear spectacle and my goggle has the power! To see things clear, I have to wear it though I had not gone to snorkelling yet.


It was evening time, we sat in front of our stay waiting for dinner! Redang is a very good place to relax. Talking about activity there, the thing you can do is just snorkelling, snorkelling and snorkelling. Heyyyyyy it is fun seriously! Even the people who doesn't know to swim like me finds it fun also, thumbs!! Something new to explore.

I help you you help me but one of my colleagues say that we look like "cari kutu -ing" *lol* !


The next day in the morning, before going to different destination to snorkel to see different corals, we had a group photo. Yes! We are ready! ^_^
Haha.. :P

Have a photo before departing! I lookED so fair ! I'm getting so much darker after my internship starts. I am very sad for that, keep on "complaining" to boyfi @@ Any idea how to get fair in short time? Convenience one, don't want leceh-leceh as I am lazy person haha! Orang sudah pendek dah, so cannot get dark.

Our last snorkelling :)Fair right? Haiyooooooo how to get back to this? o(>□<)o Show you a funny picture before I off to sleep.

Do you have any idea what is this picture talking about? Hahaha. The cutie said she is a bulb, hence, she took my boyfi's hp, turned on the torch, be the bulb when we asked for a picture.

Not to forget, thank you so much dear for your companion especially in the water. He knows well I don't know swimming, he stayed with me all time to make sure I am safe, to help me in wearing goggle, to teach me how to snorkel, and not minding how ugly I looked with goggle on haha.. He accompanies me wherever I go around Redang, he holds my hand. Love you! ^^


6 comments:

shien said...

what's with that cari kutu-ing picture man, ahhahaha, what you all doing?? redang very nice hor, among all the island i went in Malaysia, i like redang most!

Jeannie said...

I just knw now that some gogle come with power. Quite convenient if like this. Huh y after internship getting darker? I tot will be fairer as staying in the office...

Pei Qin said...

Shien, hahaha nice right that photo! Not cari kutu, but helping to tie hair haha. Very nice, a good place to relax & play, but I scare to become dark ><

Jeannie, yea got, need to give extra RM10 for a power goggle but I'm not sure whether they have very high power one or not. Oh because around my office there very few places to eat, have to cross the road only can find food (a lot places to eat opposite my office). I wish I could get back fair or even fairer after the end of my internship haha.

shien said...

your dear also want tie hair ah? LOL guess which photo i like the most? let's see 心灵相通 or not hehehe

Pei Qin said...

That one he pattern for caca lar haha. I think you like the pica no. 5 ! ;D

shien said...

i like the last one, just that a bit blur, 完了,没有心灵相通了. guau guau guau