Sunday, June 13, 2010

MY CURRENT OBJECTIVE


ever since i enter Uni, i have no direction and no goal..

unlike in the primary and secondary school, i studied for UPSR, PMR and SPM..

now, i really don't know why am i studying..?

yes maybe you can say that i can set my current goal to be future career..

but how about other than this? i can't study without any objective 1 lor.. ;P


LUCKILY.. after talking to my friend, i found my goal!

if he didn't mention, i think i almost forget about the existence of PTPTN special offer..

hahahha.. paiseh.. yessS!!!!! my current aim is to get first class!!

yea yea don't need to pay back if i get first class in the final final exam..

HAHAHAHAHHHAHA think too much ==get first class already just say d(>﹏<)b

thank you for helping me in searching my goal! you know who you are =)


hmm i think i should thank and blame streamyx d(>﹏<)b

thank : i will only touch book without internet connection.

blame : outdated and can't do much things especially on study.


sh!+ better you come, don't fly me aeroplane.. i remember the one who served me~




2 comments:

Sylvia Xin said...

I have tis target oso ~~buT SCARe canot get~~~~ :( ..I have confidence in u..Jiayou =]

Pei Qin said...

haha. too early to say that since myself don't even have that confident >.<
but i will try my best =)