Friday, August 6, 2010

A HORRIBLE GUY AFTER NEGRO CASE


sorry for the previous post as i'd made a mistake, should be NEGRO not NIGRO. wondered why was i so unlucky yesterday? yea not going to update twice in a day so i just postpone this article.

okay after that Negro case in the afternoon, now here came a new horrible stranger after i updated my blog yesterday night.

for your information, this is the first time we had a short talk.




yes i know you will ask me why not i just block him? :( i feel so bad to do so  o(>﹏<)o

already 泛滥同情心,now 泛滥友善心。eh i don't know how to explain, let me go yahoo translator ^^

泛滥同情心 = Is in flood the sympathy

泛滥友善心 = Is in flood the kind  (apanie? bcz too kind like what my friend said, so i just modify it hahh)


can you teach me to be more cruel? and teach me how to lie people when talking on the phone and face to face. haihya sometimes too honest isn't a good thing don't you agree with me?

don't worry. i think he wouldn't disturb me anymore gua. don't come again ya, i WILL block you (>﹏<) if you still behave like this next time. give u a warning first ^^

too bad, i am now having an idea of deleting him from my msn. ohnoooo mannn in contrast liao. hahh. ==sweat..

alright stop here, shall pack my bag already! ^^

waits for the next update then ;)




No comments: