Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ground Breaking Ceremony


It was the ground breaking ceremony of Malaysian Academy of HAN Studies few days back. There were roughly 3K over people attended and I think their purposes of going are only to see Professor Chin Kung 净空法师. ME!!!!! as well..... You know who is him? Show you my idol !! Ha..

Cute or not? CUTE le!! Especially when he clapped hands on the stage that day!! :D The ven master you often see on youtube is him yea! ^ ^
For you maybe not cute LARH. My interest is definitely not our PM or KM Malacca. And HOR I don't like the way PM sitting and behaving on the stage. It is like not respecting enough ZZZ.

Waiting the arrival of guest!

Everyone can get two big bags of these. Foods, books & a vacuum bottle. What a surprise for me because I never expect we could have the souvenir.

Professor Chin Kung was giving speech ah SHOUTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sampat no larh of course cannot. I could only be able to capture him from the screen because teacher was standing very far away. 

Honorable chairman of Malaysian Academy of Han Studies, Professor Chin Kung wrote 「Han」calligraphy himself.

Giving to PM for stamping. Very cute le professor! Hhhaha~.. Keep smiling ^ ^ I remembered PM mentioned this while giving speech:"Professor Chin Kung told me this before. He says that one must develop certain values in the leadership. Among them are sincerity, respect and humanity. This can help me in my leadership on Malaysia." Ohai PM, I hope you will really work out on what you spoke that day. Don't let us disappoint. 

Start up the building scale of Academy of Han Studies

I can see Professor Chin Kung real life, listening him instructed (开示) live, this is indeed a very good birthday present to me. Thanks to Durian Tan. This is the first time I saw him with my naked eyes, and also last time I guess because our respectful professor will go parinirvana (圆寂) next year. For a normal person it simply means pass away. I am very sad for that, this is seriously a big loss for the Buddhist community! =(

The evening view was so beautiful that day. Is it because of the coming of Professor? Hahh :D



************************************************************************



The angry bird cake presented by MMU Buddhist Society. Kamxia alot!! I am very happy frankly speaking as this is the 1st time I receive a gift from an association. We were not be able to cut this cake on the day they gave it to me because we needed to rush for PLKN class sharing. So, cut it myself the next day ;)

With this xiao gua~ OMG loving doesn't he? ^ ^ He likes birthday song and birthday cake very much!! Cannot wait to cut cake yoh him hhaha pinch pinch & kiss your chubby cheek baby muaxX!!



2 comments:

Ireest said...

HI, Beautiful girl

I want to know the Malaysian Academy Of Han Studies for mailing address, and contact way.
Please send an email to tell me, thank you.

My email: 369981475@qq.com

Pei Qin said...

Hi Ireest, I do not know the information you requested. I am sorry.