Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mumble Time


Mumble time.

First of all, if you find me, I can try to listen to you or perhaps give some comments. After I provide rational advice, you don't listen? It's fine. You tell me this that this dot dot dot you are going to do okay it comes to my knowledge. When thing happens finally, you don't do like what you'd planned. Instead, you fall to the trap that you should have known what is the trap result in the end. You find me for few times and thing do not change and yet, somebody angry just because I know the story walaoeh ridiculously funny. People own self tell me and you want me to force my ears not to hear? My ears are here to listen to all the wonderful sounds ok. It's not that I go to spread and why need I do that? Now you knock my door again just want to talk for fun with me? Sorry no way. Why should I waste my precious time on you? On talk time about the incident that cannot been changed? I still have some other important things to do and I rather use my time this way. I am cruel. Good luck to you.

Sometimes I think a lot honest speaking. Good advices are provided to me, one of them is "Concentrate on what you should or what you're doing." Okay I will listen.

I need a vacation.


1 comment:

O C said...

K. Make sure to snap some photos before you get back and post here. Thx.

Sincerely,
baskate.

:E