Saturday, June 18, 2011

I shall make a change



Because my love likes sepia, so I make it this time =)



I have some activities here but I am lazy to talk all as these few days when I got home, it was already late night and I was like a dead fish and the most importantly, I don't have much time to sleep well so don't even ask me about blog update. Gahhh~! *faint*

I only allow myself 20 minutes to write now! OMG fast fastttttttttt 6 minutes have passed!


Everyone is improving. Babies are mastering in crawling now, their next step is to walk.


"Gehhh-siao~!" He starts to disturb people already..



So.. do I still have excuse to remain at the same place? NOOO! How to improve then? I also don't know @@ xDD Hhhahah.. Well, I am quite stress over here. I guess it will grow me up somehow at the end.

I shall make a change. Just wait for it =)