Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Calanthe Christmas Party 2011


I don't know dear realises the thing I mentioned or not and I never expect that my small wish can be fulfilled that fast. All thanks to Calanthe staffs for giving me an opportunity to join them on the Christmas party.  

Wonder what experience I hoped for? Continue to read hehe ^^

We had a BBQ at Ann's house first and foremost, then some started playing around with the games brought back from HK by I-don't-know-who haha.


I was into another digits game while part of them played this. Not sure how to play but from what I heard, it is about you believe or not. "You believe this is spider or not?", etc.


Let's straight to the main point hhahhaha.. Yeah gift exchange session I experienced for the first time!! The rule is kind of little bit different from the normal game. Before the day :
1. The names of the people who are going to attend the party are prepared.
2. Ballot.
3. Prepare a present for the person you get.

This is indeed a good idea because rather than receiving a very unknown gift, you would get a present you are hoping for so long or the gift that actually suits you better.


The founder of this idea a.k.a one of the boss started the game first. Why didn't tell me earlier that everyone needs to have a speech > < ?

"This is for her" "She has a long hair" "She is actually a ... , ..., .... person" "I bought her this because..."

Blah lalala. This is for me!!!! Hhhahahahhaa surprisingly!! Don't want to tell you what he said.  I am the 1st receiver of the night woohooo! Show you photo lah.


Hhhahahhahaha.. I know ok funny. Why must you acne popped out on my right face at this very good timing -________- Sien.


 Tepuk tepuk, pass and pass and pass to the next person.


Peace! Caca xiao mei mei ^^  


Mama is teaching her to give a speech. Will I be like as patient as her in the future? May be. HAhaHA..



Ok stop. End. Balik rumah...XD

I suddenly realise that they have the husband-wife-look hhhahahaahaha cannot tahan I keep laughing ;P
Not bad mah eh! Haha..