Sunday, December 25, 2011

Ouh My Christmas Day


How was your Christmas eve? Where did you spend it?

So! I worked in the morning and you know what!! I was very very excited thinking where am I going to count down and what can I do dahlala dahlala though I have no invitation T.T..... Then, I kept asking my colleague eh today where are you going? Go with bf ar? Dot dot. 

They asked me back "You le? Where are you going?!" "With bf?"

I thought of a song "I don't wanna spend one more Christmas without you" 



Ouh cry, I said no le my bf isn't here (burst into tears)...


Haha nola he managed to come back =):D I went over his cafe to feel the Christmas atmosphere and most importantly, is to have him with me waiting the arrival of Christmas together ^^


I enjoyed the moment when he stood behind of me, and we wished each other Merry Christmas happily. As simple as that! Hope that for the silent night of the coming years, we can spend it together. "I don't wanna spend one more Christmas without you" ;) Also, I would wish to have my family celebrate together too =D



The first Christmas present from lao da. Just after I chose, he told me this is done by my special. What a surprise! ^^


Snacky snacky so cantik! Go show off lalalala. Haha.. Hmm what should I give in return?





No comments: