Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2012 Machap CNY Eve

Is there anything else to do besides attending reunion lunch and dinner? Ouh yes yes yes! :D I..... fully utilised my CNY eve haha of course not only eve but also these 2 days ;)) What a good Dragon year, a lot of surprises *smile wide wideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..~

Haha yeap Machap. I spent my last hour of 2011 (lunar) there. Whole village is bustled with noise and CNY good-good-atmosphere.

Correct? Not as horrible as in Jonker Walk lar. At least still can walk freely, not packed like sardine *hate this* like imagine you have to "communicate" with sticky sweaty hands & bodies, and you know, I am enough short, so I definitely can hardly breath xD

Kelian the friend standing beside me because he had to squat a lot (plus he is the tallest) XP


They had around 10 minutes of fireworks at 12am sharp. The feeling was great and different because normally we see from far but this time the fireworks were just few foots away, you know.. 







People left right after the fireworks finished. Thank you for those who performed on the stage that day. You are not pity because you still have audience like me :D Hhaha.. ^^ Friends bought few lanterns and distributed to few groups of us. Yeah not to forget also, we wrote our wishes before releasing.

早生贵子?XD 

This year is much easier than last year because we don't have big winds here.

Fly already then must come true ya ^^

Ouh. Couple by couple. Hahhaha thank you for the lantern =D

Love and me. 
Dark circles so serious? Haha YALA past 2 days didn't sleep well. Tak senang.....

Our lantern =)Fly high high yo!


Okla I end here with group photo. Coming I have another visit. Bye!



No comments: