Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cousin's Wedding (2nd April 2011)



Too busy, ha.. Had not rest well plus facing my laptop for whole day can really kill much of my cells @@ Omg my eyes +________+ I lied deadly on bed just now regardless how hot was the weather and how much I sweat.


Back to the topic, 2nd April 2011 is a rejoicing day of all of us. Yea my cousin's wedding ^^ This time I am not going to upload so many photos. Go to my Facebook to look for more okie? (If you want)


Before that, let me show you a short slide done by my love! Aha to highlight, I didn't do anything, photos and slide are all his works, I shall not simply grab the credit. I just share the link & upload photos so that my relatives can see :) Great work dear, well done! Keep it up yea ^^




While waiting for the slide, let's view some photos below =)


The day before, open house..


He wanted my Shandy!!! O.O


Guys were having pohpiah making competition. Mainly for husband.
My daddy

My uncle. There are some other photos. Don't want to show larh, I guess none of you is interested by the way hahha. Am I wrong?

I said MAINLY for husband doesn't mean female or wife cannot ;P Ahma's pohpiah!! ;D

Guess whose pohpiah he's eating? :)




The exact date

Their rings =D I also want!! Haha but of course not as expensive as these larh.. Just as a symbol ^^






Baby's "jumping" on the bed!! Or should I say rolling? ;P

Happiness..

Finally, she is belonged to him ^^



They are indulged in the river of the love 沉醉在爱河里 This is a real shot!




You seeeeeeee.. He wanted the herbs chicken soup so much @@

So enjoying.. Hmmm yummmmy ;P

The only photo of mine captured by my hp so it is not as sharp and clear as the rest.

Performing Waltz..

Hehe..



I like a portrait of mine! Not showing anywhere, neither on Facebook or blog. I have my purpose but I am so urge to show!!!!! Lol.. At last I have the photo I want ^^

I know my relatives and me as well thank you for so many times already. Guess you bored of listening, hahhh but I still would like to thank you sincerely for all your efforts. I will feel heartache to see you tiredly rushing here and there. Haha.. Really laa, not sampat kay :) I am very proud to receive good comments from them for everything you did and also to get recognitions for my choice. Xie xie, love you deeply yea dear ^^





3 comments:

Unknown said...

He's eating your AhMa's pohpiah???

Hoong Ie is so thirsty when looking at your shandy!~lol!!!

Your dear is a perfect guy so don't waste your time. faster marry and get a baby like Hoong Ie!!!~^^

Pei Qin said...

Ehhhh so pandai wor you guess! Yeap he was eating my ahma's pohpiah.
Now still very fast lar haiyo. I believe in him =) Don't worry, next time sure can get cute baby as Hoong Ie haha..

Unknown said...

sure your story is step by step, so it's easy to guess but not I'm pandai~haha!

haha!!!~must appreciate your love!~not easy to meet and love each other!~
Hoong Ie is the cutest!!!