Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Phone Call


Sugar... Ouuhh honey honey…… *ringing*

Overseas number O.o?????

I thought it was him calling me from there. I thought. So yeah..! I picked up happily :DDDDDDDD Weeeee~~~~~

"Hello?"

"哈咯,请问你会讲华语吗?" (Hello, do you know to speak mandarin?)



WAH. Sien. Withering, not him. The girl spoke using a pure chinese tune so I know she is definitely from China.

I replied : "Don't know".

The girl stuck for few seconds then immediately she hang up the phone! Hhhahahahhahaaa..


Lol damn funny. I couldn't stop laughing when I told my younger sister about this and there same went to her.

Stupid lar this alemek.. Oppss! Not stupid ^^ Please loh, it is very very obvious that I was lying ==

Since I knew to answer "don't know" means I know to listen and speak lar xiao jie!

Yea I know I know some people can hear or can hear simple の but they do not know how to speak mandarin.

I think she just scare of English lar so..... *kap!* duuu duuu duuuuuuuu………… xD

Eh I'm not laughing at those who do not know English, don't get me wrong.




There are too many types of human being on this world and we don't know how evil can a person be. One can even stab YOU at the back even though their stuffs have nothing to do with you.

Do you think you know them well? No. You don't.

Come on, people just know to act. He/she treats you damn good in front of you but when you turn around, sorry-sorry-sorry-sorry *super junior*, the story is different.



There's a supervisor and a senior full timer. The good-good supervisor treats everyone nice-nice. In fact, all the workers know well exactly what kind of person she is.

Lack of worker makes them to convert the part timer to be full timer and employ new part timer. Let's say the basic salary for a full time employee is RM850 plus RM50 allowance, so he/she can receive minimum RM900 per month.

Supervisor : Have you told the part timer what's the basic salary for a full timer?

Full timer : Ya, I have told her.

Supervisor : O... Just want to tell you if you haven't let her know, tell her the basic salary for a full timer is RM800 and there's no allowance.

Full timer : Cannot. The basic salary for a full timer must be at least RM850.

Seeeee.. The supervisor wants to "eat" that RM100.


Hello hi…… Now you eat this little RM100, okla not little, it's quite a much amount, next time you have to vomit even more kay! Bear in mind, like what people always say, what goes around comes around (karma). 善有善报,恶有恶报;不是不报,时辰未到;时辰一到,你就知道~

I am not criticizing or what. I simply just want to take this as an example to support the bold sentence. Of course, there are some incidents happened around me which make me think this way.

Anyway, this is just a thought of mine. Do what are you supposed to do and be what are you supposed to be, that's what enough.





Before I end my post, may I have the honor to show you guys some photos of my cousin's?

Make what joke, this is my blog HUMAN! You have no right to decide xD Hhhaha kidding lar!

K k no crap...

No idea why he keeps twisting the bottle while drinking @@

Baby starts to learn :D ……Orange~

Food discovered! "Hhhahaha I want!!~~~"
Baby likes to eat @@ very much!

Baby watches Mr.Bean cartoon! +_+ and I am the one who needs to accompany him. Lol..



7 comments:

shien said...

omgggggggg...beby hoong ie! hahahhaa...the last picture, one day i want kidnap him! LOL

Unknown said...

The picture shows he discovered food is so funny!!!~glad after discover!~

so young already become 赌神!~

He is twisting the bottle to make himself a milk shake~haha!

Hoong Ie cheer my tired night!

Pei Qin said...

Shien, Hhahhaha cute lerhh!! Paiseh. I add one more photo to be the last ;D

Bryan, Lol milk shake! So idealistic ar you? ;D Wah cheer your tired night, he got that geng boh? Hhaha..

shien said...

yealo!! if next time we got chat in msn and ngam ngam he's there, webcam again k! hahaha

Pei Qin said...

Shien, Otai! No problemmmmmm :D

Unknown said...

haha!!!~his smiley face is so powerful!

Pei Qin said...

Yeap strong agreeeeeee with you!! ;D