Friday, April 29, 2011

CCD Practical


Hello nah~~ Don't say I everyday Baby's photos Baby's photos. Here is a video of my last night national dance exam. Overall I am very satisfy with my group dancing though there was a minor mistake at... (don't want tell bluek..) ^^ Well done girls and XIE XIE! So serentak haha~ Simultaneously ;D HAPPY!



The performance we did is a traditional dance of Malay, categorized in folk dance, named Zapin Tenglu (from Johore). Million of gratitude to Madam Noriah for the teachings, I appreciate :) Also, thank you for all the providers : baju kurung, sarong, etc.. Ah! not to forget, thanks to those who helped me to make up, record & capture too..


The examiner was sitting in front. Enjoy!




I know lahh I am very short you care? I don't want to show my obvious & front look face so sorry, no group photos or whatever joint photos here haha but only this


Hehe.. ^^
Why? Hao lian? @@ You.. bad ~(>﹏<)~
This one side look, not so clear. Can show ;P




If you want to watch guy version of Zapin Tenglu, you can proceed to the video below. Don't want then [x], bye bye :D






3 comments:

Unknown said...

First eye saw the video then recognize which dancer are you~haha!~
Dance well!!!~got a dance basic!~

LITTY said...

you are the best inside! XD Hahah the actions most natural de. woaahhhh now i'm quite interested to know your height woh, ahha so mini size de! <3

Pei Qin said...

Bryan, So tajam ur eyes! Or because of the size? Hahh. Ouh thank you!! :D

Jillian, Thank you!! =D Mini size hahhha. Height ar, kid. 149cm lol. Short @@