Sunday, May 1, 2011

God Family



Kai brother, kai sister or whatsoever. Is it a trend to get a god family now? I can't understand. I don't mean to criticize those who already have a god family but.. this?


::Click the images to enlarge::




Simply find and ask a stranger to be their god sister/brother.

Worse, find partner by just asking publicly "who wanna be my gf/bf ?"

What people nowadays treat a relationship as I am wondering? Isn't it suppose to be an amazing thing that make your life more meaningful, etc?




This is funny. "Anyone wants me?" Sounds like seriously nobody wants and sayang her.

And lol? You care so much of your friends' comments until you really go to find a god brother?

I don't know. Yes, you can "kai". I don't say cannot. You "kai" just to make closer the relationship between you and a person or share some benefits like knowledge, experiences and so on then it is ok, nothing wrong.

Actually I spent few minutes to look at the posts and some comments. Most of them find god sister or brother just to sms with them or treat them well?

==??? Err.. Helo? ==Too free eh.

Some more, you don't even love your own family and now finding and asking people that you don't know to love (sayang) you?

Don't terasa. The key word here is STRANGER. Ask stranger to be the god sister/brother/mother/father.

I personally find it meaningless, funny. This is just my point of view. No offence.




8 comments:

Jeannie said...

I get what u mean. these ppl ..seriously just seek for attention only. esp the 1st person in the 3rd photo of ur post..cant stand the post she make..beh tahan duh.

Unknown said...

speechless to after 90~
so naive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but I'm really got a god family since I born.
But not like the above examples~haha!!!
don't know what they are thinking, I think they are too free.

Happy walker said...

haha.. i also saw many lor.. not sure why...can get any benefits??

btw, can you be my god sister? (joking la of course)

XD

Sylvia Xin said...

yea! I do agree with you! =) is too lame

Pei Qin said...

Jeannie, Haha I feel speechless with the second girl ><

Bryan, After 90.. Don't forget, you are 1991's oh! Haha.. Yours different.. "kai" for some good purposes then okla but I really don't prefer this. I mean.. Like the above case.

Mr.Lonely, Err.. Actually quite many of them use this strategy to get nearer to a girl and then tackle her. Many these kinda cases in Jbtalks also.

Sylvia, Yea very lame!

Unknown said...

not all after 90 ma~it's some exceptions~haha!

eric17twins said...

this is what we meant by, those ppl need to GET A LIFE

O C said...

awsm