Friday, May 27, 2011

N Years Back



My holiday isn't like a holiday, I abhor the coming task. What to do no choice, have to complete it somehow. I will try my best to give you the work you want, just hope people won't be so selfish sometimes. I don't think I will have lotsa topics when we meet.


Looking to the photos stored, because I want to delete below average one badly. I suddenly find myself looking more charming in N years back than NOW. Why eh? Too bad, not a good sign.

Pretending, pandai! Ya mahhh we do moral folio hhhahaha..
My hair was so pretty huh? Why now's like weeds?????


If you can find me. Proud to be the one ;D -___-pfffttt history.


My alma mater's principal.
Cute or not? Hhhhaha.. I mean me, not she.


Wahh super strike when I look at this @@
This angmo cute girl is Siew Kee's cousin. I've forgotten where does she come from.



3 comments:

Happy walker said...

don't post your picture d.. cause i scare i always come see and your bf will kill me.. XP

Pei Qin said...

? I don't post my picture often ar.. Hahh my bf is an understanding man, love him! :D Hoh fong, you are loyal to her~

Happy walker said...

haiz.... sad....