Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day, 2011


The previous post about my comments for the bully case has disappeared. Why? I scare kena attack hhahahhha.. Nola, like not very good I talk all those. Make it as a draft better (I use hours to compose leh you want me to delete just like that ar?), some more I can protect myself before something serious happens. I don't want to implicate the people around me especially my family and my dear. My best friends are included as well.

So.. If you missed my interesting fantastic fabulous comments and detailed details then sorry cik/encik. Who asks you never come to my blog daily? :P


::Again click the images to enlarge::
Within these two days, I have 103 visitors.
Gosh! Today's has reached 52 in only 12 hours and is increasing now~
More 1 person than yesterday @@
Yea one person mah, must particular! Future accountant, stress on accuracy =P
Okay normally I don't get so many visitors in such short time so to me, this amount is already consider MANY!!!!!



This is one of the Nuffnang analysis.
As you can see, the image shown is the keywords detected to my blog for today.
TODAY!!!!! All are about the bully case.
See.. I don't know who has visited my blog. Some registered blogs I know larh.
Those anonymous I don't know mah.
Who knows maybe one day suddenly a person comes to stab me with a knife from behind just only because of the post I made before this (removed).
So.. Hhhahahaha OK-la kiasi (scare to die).





Happy Mother's Day yea! ^^


1 comment:

Happy walker said...

wah.. so good neh...