Monday, July 4, 2011

Comment on Business Attitude of Some Businessmen


I just can't resist the temptation of my powerful thought on some businessmen. Sorry lar, "Blogger Award 2011", next post ok? Heee because I am so urge to do comment ;]

Basically, the mission, vision or whatever objective of a company tends to be good one. Not "a", but "ALL". Why some of them want to lie? Don't tell me what's your mission vision objective, I am not the person who will go to glance at your pretty sentence "board" even if I always step to your door. I say IF.....


There were two promoters, a malay guy and an indian girl knocking on my door this morning then my mother went out to see what's going on. They talked rojak-ly, English and Bahasa so my mother asked me to go out to hear what were they trying to deliver.

Being a good daughter and honestly I am the kind of kepo type hhhhhahahh, I went out.

She said she is from dot dot dot then she mentioned "This is not indian shop k nor malay shop k! It is a Chinese's".

==Helo! I got such racist face meh?

And then she asked, "Can I know how to call you?"

Me : Miss Lee..
She : Cik or puan?
Me : Cik...
She : Puan...???

~!@#$%^&* puan.. Laweh call me puan, I got so old meh? Sigh...

Me : What puan??? I am still young!


Then they started to promote. It is about a newly opened beauty centre near my house, they offer various kind of services including facial treatment, spa, gym etc.

The promotion is quite attractive frankly speaking. Inside a booklet there are a lot of coupons. The girl told me they just distribute the booklet to 10 people.

I was like.. keep "okay...okay...okay" and nodding head.

She said I JUST need to fill in the detail then the booklet will be mine. She emphasized that it is not the registration for member but just a detail to know where the booklet is being distributed to.

I was doubting as there is no free lunch in this world and I hear properly again for what she was talking next.

After that I looked at the back of the form and I caught her!

So the story continues like this, she handled me a pen to fill in the form.

I didn't take the pen but I asked her :"I JUST need to fill in and then I can get this booklet?"

There she saying yes and busy talking @@

Then I said again :"I can get this for FREE or I fill in already, I need to pay another RM30 only can get this booklet?"

The answer was the latter one.

Sorry, not interested. I rejected. Of course she still haven't give up promoting lar..

I told her :"Nvmlarh I don't want. Unless you give me for FREE then I take xD"

Hhhahahhhha having me this kind of customer is really miserable and you can go to knock your heart if you are promoting to me LOL... Ketuk ketuk... Ketuk your own jantung...

She laughed & said :"There is no free thing~~~"

Nah!! Now only you know to say this.



I don't know why, some businessmen like to confuse customers orally or even through advertising! They never deliver the message properly either intentionally or unintentionally.

For me, the first principle of a businessman is to be honest! If I am the one, I want myself or partners if I am engaging in partnership, and my workers as well to be sincere and honest to customers.

That is the one most important, the value!



1 comment:

Happy walker said...

yah ! you got racist face !! joking.. XD