Tuesday, July 12, 2011

《Step of the Buddha》Night Show 《佛光下的脚印》文艺晚会



Ah "Blogger Award" ! Haven't do yet @@ I am back finally! I had been busy for the 《Step of the Buddha》event, kinda tiring but it worth for the result :D Any celebration dinner? Hhhahah I am exciting, *If and only if...without.....* Haha... What? I didn't say anything ^^


*Click at the photos to enlarge for the clearer images yea!

Design Division designed the background with the help of volunteers to complete the work


Data Management Division worked for the exhibition while Special Task Division made the props required..
Look at the wishing tree! Created by us and it will be sent to Dong Zen Temple for blessing.
So many wishes from students! Guess how many had I written & pasted? Hhah ;P
That is just part of the wishes, not the final image yet :)


Our exhibition in the MMU Melaka Campus!!
We showed public the instruments, we sold handicrafts, we had scripture copy session, and etc..

To our surprise, we actually received better response from what we expected.
Happy for that!

Before copying scripture, must wash hands!
Sit properly & stay calm :)

Finish! 心经~


Besides busy for the exhibition and night show, in the mean while, we needed to share lesson with the students of Buddhist Society from secondary school.

We headed to full our empty stomach right after the sharing and then rushed back to school practising for our coming night show!

3-Goods-Dancing part! Practising..
Yea I was inside hhhaha you know about it, if you attended last friday.



Friday, 8th July 2011
Opening ceremony.. Whose idea to buy the colour shot?
Scattered everywhere after using.. Ask you to sweep! xD


We invited our school CLS (Chinese Language Society) 24 Season Drums to have a performance too. An awesome one, salute them. Glad that they stayed until the end of the show and gave us good response, big thank you seriously!! :D


Our main show of the night! 《Buddha Nirvana》/《佛陀涅槃》
To simplify, it is actually the stage of dying.
I do not know how to explain using English Buddhism term, dying seems not suitable to be applied.
As long as you understand, we called it Nirvana.


Part of the 《Temple Day Life》


I wonder how come no one took the photos of 《3-Goods-Dance》except Shann Tui, so I couldn't find a proper picture of it.
Why? Am I really that ugly to be appeared on the screen? Sad case.
Opps, I am actually saying that Shann Tui's photo is not the proper one, my head is going to be chopped down @@
Nola, the red colour doll shaky mah and what I am finding is the picture of few dancers dancing together :) And our main characters are the 3 Good Dolls eh, kenapa tidak ada mereka punya gambar?????
I am finding! I wish to see in the album of the photographers of that night soon ^^ Xie xie Shann Tui, at least still having one right now :D


At the end of the show, perfectly ended!


三好真美好!
Do good deeds, Speak good words, Think good thoughts.



No comments: