Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sudden Invitation to Beach



Don't give or ask me something last minute, believe me I won't give you a damn but this is exceptional hahh.. Just a phone call, ON immediately because transport provided and will be back after 1 hour mah hhhaa nola it is mainly because I can get back home on time like how I planned so.. JALAN! Special right will be given to my love too! ^^

Some more, ex president, must give face ;) Takda laaa we are one family, I will try to present myself. The present here means "appear" not "gift", ok!

Not bad la actually this photo, "mai-hiam". Terima kasih abang!

This will be treat for guys if they celebrate birthday with BS group at beach! xD
Note : This isn't the first time, hhahha.. Luckily, I am girl!!

Ah! @@ Seriously 鸡皮疙瘩~
Don't be like that can or not? Very gay eh hhah...


With girls. Here the chance, simply choose one!
But sorry, I am not available xD


You must be wondering what am I laughing @@
Look at the legs of them! They have to do that in order to "pui hap" me xD
Hhaha because I... Nicely speaking, I have a cute height! ;P


New era Nirvana! Ha...


No comments: