Monday, September 12, 2011

Last Day of the M.A.F Season

The moment I woke up today, I actually intended to cancel all plans but it came to thoroughly fail! when they asked and invited me again face to face. Honest speaking, the main reason of "plan cancellation" thought is still the significant matter that puzzles me. Hence, I decided to throw everything and let the plan to go on, just for replacing the thing carrying on my mind temporary.






We didn't go far away, instead, just a short walk because it seemed like going to rain but sweat, no raining at last. The video of our dancing isn't ready yet. After enjoying all the foods and drinks, we sat down to have some random talks…… I don't know what we were doing because I also don't know why I do not know zzz.



Being caught emo > <



Cute! Both my sisters and me look like his daughter while standing beside this suppose-to-be-smaller-than-us guy! @@




End!




 Happy Mid-Autumn Festival =)




P/s : Sudah over, exceeds 12am liao.

No comments: