Friday, September 9, 2011

The System & Cheque


Ok before I start my article today, please do me a favor please~~~~~ Feeling like helping my friend to make it to top 5 and he is now in top 6. Top 5 can win a lump sum of money. Alot!!

Like http://www.facebook.com/petronas1 >>> Saya suka M'sia (icon below profile picture) >>> Top 10 videos >>> Chai Chun Khiong >>> Vote (Saya suka)


Vote everyday haha. Until this coming Monday (12th Sept 2011) only, don't want everyday then vote one time also good what. Very easy only mahh help lar help lar pleaseeeeeeeeeee. TOLONG! :D 日行一善 ^^



My Uni seriously need to improve a lot on their system. Can plurk my hair until like bald head sitting in front of computer for 5 hours with none of the subject get registered and then only informed us that it will be postponed to this morning. Ouhnoman make people to wake up early next morning to do the registration but again with the same problem, I am wrong, should be, even worse than yesterday hhahhaha.


I don't even care already, just go to bed continue my sleeping. My elder sister then take over, together work with my best friend after 3hours later. No worry lar, never have to go mad just because the timetable is different with what you previously planned. There's a reason behind why you couldn't get, maybe that class' lecturer is not good! Lol.

So tomorrow for those's turn to register, be well prepared. You may need to wait until the fastest 1 hour to get succeed unless you are lucky enough because my school system is ALWAYS that bad though they have done maintenance. Konon.

"Yoh why your line (M'sia) is so bad one~~~" —— From nasi lemak 2.0

Hhhhahhahahaha damn funny. Many hidden messages inside, lol bravo the movie BAGUS SEKALI! Very funny lar go watch, worth! Support local movie :D Okay I rate 9.5/10! ^^



PEOPLE!!!!! I receive a letter with a cheque attached on it from Nuffnang!! Weee buahaha. My first earnings =D Terima kasih to youuuuu who help me to click the advertisements and please continue your effort haha. Ok? Okla nod head, xie xieeeeeeeee ^^




2 comments:

Happy walker said...

how much le the nuff thing.. dun blurr it le ~XD

Pei Qin said...

Secret ;)