Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sagil @ 1st Raya


People urged me to upload photos already. First time in my life, I went to Gunung Ledang to have fun. Big family this time!


22 people whottsss! 


We didn't walk very far to either mid mountain or top because there were many kids and two ahma! Instead, we chose the nearest one which is at the foot mountain. By the time we reached, no people HUH so we took up and occupied almost half of the space hhaha..


First thing before going into water is none other than changing to swimsuit! Lady birdddddd cute swimsuit :D



Then, take a pot of water from there for the kids to adapt the cool temperature. Looks like kindergarten kids are going to do something previously taught by teacher =]




Start from shallow place first =)




A pair of father and son






My loving parents! 白头偕老~ Not yet white hair :D
We went for breakfast before departing to Sagil fountain. All foods were presented but I was the only person who did not own any fork and spoon so how could I have my breakfast? My dad sat beside and he was eating halfway that time, immediately he stood up and intended to ask a set for me. I refused know but he insisted to get for me  

I carried more than one bag heading to the fountain. My mum walked behind and nagged at me saying body imbalance already still want to carry heavy stuff. Then, she asked one bag from me though herself carried more than one thing on her shoulder I refused larrrrr of course, MANA BOLEH throw burden to mum cannot cannot ;)




Two ahma were eating at river bank! Sedap? ^^



It must have an adult to assist a child beside :)



My brother and dear cousin :D



My sista! ^^





The only photo of me from my dc



I think I do not have to talk much as the pictures have explained the story. Correcttt? =)Itu saja! Byeeeee jumpa lagi!



No comments: