Monday, September 26, 2011

My Brother Graduates!


I have one last paper on Wednesday. I didn't touch my blog due to final exam then my visitors also drop drop drop drop drop. Lol result don't drop weh CHOY! I extend the interesting one lar then, next post okie? Patient patient. Aha..~



My brother has graduated officially at last!!!!! :D




We sisters have a photo with him ^^



Dream too much. I haven't graduate yet you already obtain your certificate.



This is the real one =)Blue, engineer!



Don't play play, my ahma has one also ;P



Theirs purple colour, my school's is in dark blue! I can't wait to wear!! Hhhaha.. Human human, why are you so dilemma? We always hope for something we need to wait suppose to reach soon yet when the time comes, we wish so much how if could we turn back time.

So, just enjoy and wait. Don't rush =]




 Congratulations kor! ^^


2 comments:

LITTY said...

congrats to him !!^^

Unknown said...

Hoong Ie is so whiteeeeeeeee~~~~~I'm finished my last paper tomorrow!~woohoo!~XD