Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cute's 1-Year-Old Party!


I was walking alone, heading to my class then somebody pulled me inside to support the campaign. Oh so yeap, my picture ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ The hat isn't mine > <


hhahahah like it? Not forcing anyway, vote yea if you like ^^ 2 steps will do!


and then


Weeeeee of course I still hope you can click "like" lah hhahah ;D 






Let's proceed to the birthday party night of my little cute cousin. 1 years old at last! ^_^


Ohman boy, your shoes is more expensive than mine @@


This is his "geram" look! Lol..



Handsome boy! His cousin, another cousin of mine too..


I don't even have sunglasses for myself  > <  Super cool yo kid, one of his presents! 
Aunt is pretty =D This is my most favourite photo of the day~



The second picture I like the most after the most favourite one..!



Uniform weh ;D



Happy family yea? I want to have this kinda picture for myself too le.
Ahhem* Helo dear? I am hinting you hhhahah..
Relaxx. No stress.



回头一眸?Is she and me look alike?



Apart from young children, there were senior citizen too.
Busy gossiping or concerning? Anything, kai xin jiu hao :D


Ini dua orang apa pasal sama expression. Eat eat eat xD


They haven't ready yet! The woman was pulling another son of her to come in screen ;P
You know, I like this kind of photo sometimes. It looks more natural what don't you think so? :)



Lol. What? Long time no seeeeee Mr.Poong. Nice to see you again on that party :D
Yellow set. I support Digi mah ;P Yellow was my favourite colour when I was still small.
I don't have any favourite colour for now, but I think I slightly prefer white more than others.
It depends on what's the stuff actually.




Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to youuu~
I told you he likes birthday song. I told you. I told you I told you -___- This is what I can always hear in my Taxation lecture.
Yea, his face tells everything.



Fuhhhh.. Tak sabar-sabar wanted to touch the cake > <





Finish! I didn't take much photos that day like up to 1,000 pictures @@ Thanks my love, for the thingys and your trust. Choppppp stamp a mouth shape on your cheek ^^

The next day? Meaning that it's the time to open the presents!!!!! Aha..

Kai wan xiao. He received further much more many presents than I received on my birth date lol.


Cutie, nanti dulu... Mama opened for you okie?


This is so cute haha. See the tail :) ;) =) :D ;D =D :P ;P =P


Tiger or cow? Muuuuu you belong to tiger boy but you wear cow attire duh?



LA FIN~

*Need to do homework lio > <*



4 comments:

Happy walker said...

nice ~

chishen said...

lol...i like the photo of shoes.

Pei Qin said...

Mr.Lonely, :)

Chi Shen, aha me too but I prefer the one at Fb.

chishen said...

yes...fb 1 nicer...Mr.Lonely...lol.this guess comment at my blog b4...