Monday, August 29, 2011

A Garden vs. Not A Real Jungle


This is actually a schedule post. I compose this immediately after I update the previous writing. 

They find me out that day and I decide to go around "san san xin" with them though their purpose is to do exercise. They bring me to Taman Seribu Bunga located at Ayer Keroh. It is a nice place seriously.. I am very lazy to adjust for the brightness > <


Happy? This will be one of the nice moments left after all of us separate but I hope we can still gather together after graduating or studying at society university. TreeTan is always the one who comes at the right time, it seems like he can sense I am emo-ing lol. Everyone has his/her problem, I believe yours can be like mine one day. The day will come =O



This back side look not bad what! Let me do some lighting adjustment and give you to have it as profile picture :) Who wants to shoot me? I want to have a nice profile picture too. Have been waiting for so long..



A scenery that looks quite like a palace view.



Peace! The rest of two why no peace? Three of you look so happy! Let me tell you, 大家都是你看我好我看你好…… Understand? Trust me. This sentence is not only applicable to them, but to everyone. Try to think and understand about it.



Because quite late already the moment we reach there, some more now is still fasting month so there's some changes with the visit time. Not long later there the guard comes to call us to leave as soon as possible. I wonder how he knows we are there as the place isn't small. CCTV? I don't see any CCTV there.




The naive look. Can we be as naive as this most of the time? That's impossible because human just likes to find trouble and or something to vex and even if you don't, the obstacles will still come to you one day. He just want to test us, we need to have some blocks in order to grow. Don't you? One's life can never always be a bed of roses.


 


One of the fountains having over there. It looks so peaceful.




We go Hutan Rekreasi the next station. They go there to have more exercises and might as well look for the camping place.


Is it really a nice place to have camp? I don't have much comments because I don't have any camping experience. I never been to camp seriously nor taking up the post as a committee to prepare for such kind of event. Actually got lar but just once. It was a short leadership camp staying at my school during my secondary school life. Miserable as I didn't sleep well and also because I don't like the post I held.



This is quite high actually, standing at the top of a small "cave". Anyway, not a bad potrait! =)




Good good Jason! He is indeed a wushu kia. What will be the scene if a wushu-ian fights with a taekwondo-ian?


The foots look very small here! This is the fact, not angle problem. There are plenty of gymnastic tools there but what I can say is half of them are spoilt lol. Be cautious while using it!




Not taking much photos. Just don't feel like having much. For the first reason, I think people will be bored of seeing my face. As for second, I scare people want to attack me secretly lol I don't have any wushu taekwondo magic basic.



We visit Thing who is working! Surprise! Luckily manager isn't there, otherwise, I will get scold by him/her for I capture photo. By the way, why no "no photo" board?

No photo! No webcam! No printscreen! :)



-_________- Boy you too much calcium xD Should give me some ;P Bye! Kidding! Don't chop me :D





No comments: