Friday, August 26, 2011

Smurf & the Vacancy



I really go to try the Get Your Smurf Nickname suggested by Jillian. Because you know, I am kinda curious type person lol so ya sh** that's why last week, I got fooled by Facebook virus PADAN MUKA -_____-zzz


AND YOU KNOW WHAT?!!!! Surprisingly coincidently fate-ly I got the SAME smurf name as my love whoottssss..! ^^



Cloud 9. Hhhahaha Ok both of us are splendiferous 锦绣 ^^ Why? Aren't we? You care?! Bluek ;P


Ok before I forget, I actually promised friend to ask for her in my blog if anyone would like to take up the vacancy. It was 20days ago! First time first time, so sorry!

There's a newly opened shop named Q Bean at Melaka Raya (new branch, main stall is opposite of Beauty Range Boutique 俪人服装店). They require waiter & waitress. Those who are interested, kindly contact Lay Yuh Jau @ 012-6383379.

Apart from this, there's also another vacancies at Calanthe Cafe full time & part time waiter/waitress. Interested? Contact Mr.Joseph Chia or Mr.Daniel Lim. It is a really nice place to recommend if you would like to stay there to have a cup of coffee. Their 13 States Coffees are famous! Try try, at Jonker Street.





I feel quite vex here for my PTPTN problem. If I would want to complain, this essay can have up to 1,000 words. I wish so much they can solve the problem they arose very very soon, please! Do your job for the reason you receive your employment income from government.

The world is realistic I can say. That's the truth, you don't have to argue and there's no point to do so. Only pretty girls & boys can be famous (Give me example of famous blogger who do not have pretty face if you are able), only tall girl can be model & only rich human have the right to speak and we are the one have to see the "colour face" +.+ I might be shot if anyone of them see this. No offence lahhhhhh just purely my thinking.

Josheen Ma

Aud & Cheesie


Pretty.



Stop here first lar then. Next is about "jungle" hunting! ;)


Omg he almost reaches my waist!



2 comments:

LITTY said...

At least the pretty bloggers you state have essence in their blog other than their faces. ;) Unlike some bloggers who only post camwhore pictures then that's it. -_-

Pei Qin said...

Haha yea correct also! :)