Wednesday, August 17, 2011

MMU Buddy One Day Trip



Lotsa thank you Jeannie for telling me to update blogger dashboard to the new version, I am so delightful now I can get the image size I want hhhahaha :D

I hope my Malay neighbour can be considerate enough. We still can hear, the villagers aren't deaf, please stop playing and throwing the firecrackers everywhere especially towards the direction of my house up to one hour long. I know Hari Raya Aldifitri is around the corner and you have your right to play but just be more understanding can?


Back to the One Day Trip with MMU Buddy (Buddhist Society of MMU Melaka Campus). So yea, 风和日丽... Actually, the sun was quite hot that day. Before departing, here's the people gotcha!




At the first destination, it's SKE Temple! Rounding the Pipal Tree (Buddha's enlightment place). 菩提树..



解签?O.o?



The historical Cheng Hoon Teng Temple, 青云亭. Talking about the design ohhoho.. Though I am Malaccan, but I never really go to notice the design and display. Thanks for the new knowledge! ^^





Lunch at Persatuan Agama Buddha Centre & went upstairs for this :



Yea it talks about the hell. 



:D





Let's heading to the playing place!!

We are waiting! Cannot wait cannot wait cannot wait x1000000


The instructor was giving a briefing to us. The coaches there are so nice!
Friendly, responsible, careful etc (good characters).
Wonder why same type people but why my neighbour and the super no manner Malay guy we met during the trip there are so ahem* Llalal takda benda, I talk nothing.




First station : Rock Climbing

Instructing us. Come one guys, be gentleman. "Girls are always right", we say guy first then guy first xD


New ear of Spiderman! Spiderman ???????


Tarzan @@? :}

People who gave encouragement to us. I know you sang for me when I almost fell hhahah THANK YOU!! :D



Still far to go!


Finally, the ONLY person who reached the highest, 15m!!! *Claps*


This was what happened down here ;P





2nd station : Flying Fox

We were preparing! 

For safety purpose, of course.


Ready for flying fox? Let's go!!!


Climbed up~


Weeee helo! I am up here~



Fly ahhh......


Superman style!



Next : Kayak



 This guy hhhahahaha at the end of the activities, he fell into the water xD Lol do you bring any extra clothes? @@



 Time to BBQ!!!!!

 I guess I were sleeping under the roof this time xD Sleepyyyyy + tired OK I cannot sleep? Don't believe me? I will show you my horrible tired face soon.


 Ohyeah! The bread I roasted nice leh!! ^^


Nah! Hhhahahha (>﹏<)



End! Okay, a nice and happy trip with MMU Buddy. P/s : I am relief and happy to know from you that he is safe and sound now though it is just a word at the status =) Cheers, just like what my sister said, we are waiting to see back your smile on your face. I hope I can do something at least. Jiayouh and we are here ST! ^^



3 comments:

Pen & Paper said...

wah~~~ so fun!!! =D

Jeannie said...

Welcum! =) hey the plc u all go for flying fox..is that somewhr at ayer keroh thr?

Pei Qin said...

Melody, Yeah fun!!

Jeannie, Yeshhh at Ayeh Keroh, Taman Tasik Utama ^^