Friday, August 19, 2011

Datuk Lee



! Being fool by the Facebook virus. If anyone of you receives my message either in chatbox form or message form, and the first conversation is a "hi", just close it. I 100% confirm guarantee definitely absolutely would not start with a "hi" if I want to approach you. So, understand?!


CAN YOU PLEASE BE INITIATIVE TO CONTACT THE RELEVANT PARTY? IT HAS BEEN ALMOST A MONTH AND I DON'T THINK YOU NEED SUCH LONG TIME TO FIX MY PROBLEM. TO ADD ON, THIS IS OBVIOUSLY YOUR FAULT AND YOU CHARGE ME FOR A LUMP SUM OF FEES, SO DON'T YOU THINK THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBLE TO WORK ON THE MISTAKE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE? DAMN FED UP.



Kinda sad to look at this picture. The tears in his eyes...



Normally I would not have interest on watching his match but last week, I don't know why I just turned on my square television and waited for his match with Lin Dan. I am so grateful that I watched and I think it just worth my time so well though he has been defeated. Undeniable, I see the improvement on his techniques and I do seriously hope he can make us proud in the coming 2012 London Olympic.



I started to salute him. Personally I think he deserves the name "Datuk" addressed to him. For those who have comments on this matter, HELLO GUYS YOU JUST TRY TO PLAY AND LET'S SEE CAN YOU MAKE IT TO THE INTERNATIONAL LEVEL? Cannot? Just shut your mouth up.



Too rude in this post hhahhaha lol > < Jiayou our hero Datuk Lee! Okay that's all bye see me again.



No comments: